For my first review i thought id do my Epsom salts which i got from here its the 500g one…
Simply click on the link to visit this product. http://littlemissecokaty.wikaniko.com/?redirect=epsom-salts.html
If you want a bigger bag you can buy this one which is 1.5kg…
There both a really good price!
For those who don’t know what Epsom salts are, basically they are crystals of hydrated magnesium sulphate which have alot of benefits ,some of these include…
- Relieve muscle tension, pain, and inflammation in joints.
- Relieve headaches.
- Soothe abdominal cramps.
- Help sooth Tired and sore feet.
- Help with fungal infections.
- Celebrity’s like Victoria Beckham and Gwyneth Paltrow use them to get rid of Bloating before a photo shoot.
- Helps conditions like fibromyalgia — and speeds healing from minor injuries such as muscle strains.
- Helps with stress
- You can also mix them with your shampoo to get rid of extra build up from products eg
Now i have nerve damage and muscle problems so i thought id try it out and see if it gives me some relief.
The salts melted really quickly and there is no scent to them which is good for those with sensitive skin like me. If you would like there to be a scent then add a few drops of essential oil or some bubble bath , then you can get the benefits of both.
And i have to say after my bath my stress levels were lower (than if i took a bath without them) and it did help with my pain abit,it didn’t get rid of all of it but it made it more bearable for me and after i managed to make my meeting which i couldn’t of done before.
Every bath i have i now put them in and i’m now using them along side my other pain relieving techniques and it does help.
It also helps clear up my acne on my shoulders and back
So give them a try! Also i would love to see how you guys have got on with them and if you have found other ways to use them that work really well, leave me a little comment below.
I will next review the Faith in Nature Aloe Vera Shampo so keep tuned in!
lots of love from katy